The newest addition to the Marquette Management community is making waves in Houston! As noted in this article, The Houston Business Journal recently got a sneak peek inside the first Marquette development in Houston. The Catalyst Houston is modeled after Catalyst, the luxury apartment tower in Chicago. With a wine bar, cigar lounge, and conveniently located near Minute Maid Park, residents will experience the best in luxury apartment living.
The Catalyst also features a bevy of luxury amenities, including:
- A two-story lobby with a 24-hour doorman, fireplace, concierge service and valet parking
- A resident lounge with an automated package locker system and dry-cleaning lockers
- A fitness center with a yoga/spin room and a workout-on-request system
- A seventh-floor pet park with a dog wash
- A 22,000-square-foot rooftop amenity deck on the eight-story midrise section with a resort-style pool, aqua lounge, private cabanas with TVs, poolside grills and grass lawn for bocce ball and yoga.
- A Sky Lounge on the 26th floor with a demonstration kitchen, fireplace, TV and views of downtown Houston.
The apartment complex is also offering cooking and fitness classes for residents as well as a Catalyst VIP perks card, which will allow residents to access special discounts to restaurants, shops, bars and salons downtown.
The Catalyst Houston features 26 floor plans, with 19 penthouse units on the 27th and 28th floors. Currently, future residents can receive one month free on a 13-month lease. The first move-ins are planned for this Spring.
For more information on the Catalyst Houston apartment community, contact us today!
Back to all posts