When it comes to moving, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. There is the daunting task of packing, moving, then unpacking again. When you’re moving to your new apartment, there are some packing techniques you can use to help you get settled faster.
Here are 5 tried and true moving tips to help you so that you don’t get too overwhelmed.
- Pack all the items you will need first in a clear container.
- If possible, clean your new home prior to your move, especially the kitchen and bathrooms so that you don’t have to worry when putting your dishes and toiletries away in unsanitary areas.
- Keep the contents of drawers together by using plastic wrap over them.
- Use sandwich bags to store and move small items in, such as screws for blinds.
- For closet items, use a garbage bag to bundle clothes together. That way they can stay on the hangers and when you put it away, just peel away the bag and hang.
Moving can be made as stress free as possible when done right. Take advantage of these moving tips to help you with your move and get settled faster.Back to all posts