Spring is quickly approaching and it’s the perfect time of year to give your home a good once over. Even if you don’t like cleaning, it’s not so bad once you get started.
Make note of the following apartment cleaning tips, come up with a game plan, and get started.
- First, write down everything that you want to accomplish. It can feel especially good to cross items off the list as you make progress.
- Plan to order dinner in or go grab something for dinner that night. After a full day of cleaning, you likely won’t feel like cooking. Plus, it’s a nice treat.
- Following a light lunch, take a half hour break for yourself to read, relax, or nap.
- Open your windows and air your place out.
- Turn some music on and get ready to dance and sing along as you clean.
- Throw in a load of rugs, sheets, towels, etc. Continue to do laundry throughout the day while you are cleaning.
- Work room by room so that if you don’t complete the entire house in one day, you will still feel as if you accomplished something.
- If you have children that are old enough, enlist them to help with the cleaning. However, make sure to reward them for their effort. For instance, make them a milkshake to go with their lunch or order pizza or something else that is a treat for them for dinner.
Put this apartment cleaning tips to good use and have a clean home in no time. Learn more about our Marquette apartments when you contact us.Back to all posts