There is nothing worse than getting home from being away after spring break to discover all of the spoiled food in your refrigerator.
Here are some useful apartment cleaning tips that can be applied to cleaning the fridge in your Marquette apartment.
- Do all of your dishes, and put them away. Nobody wants to come home to a messy kitchen.
- Don’t go grocery shopping the week before you go on spring break. Try to plan meals around the things you have in the house. If you must buy some items, only buy what you need to prepare those meals.
- If there are any leftovers remaining in your refrigerator, they should be disposed of because they will be expired by the time you return.
- The night before you leave for spring break, throw out all produce and dairy if you plan on being gone longer than 3 days. It will spoil by the time you get home, and it might cause odors and germs.
- After spring break, stop and shop for dairy and produce on the way home so everything is fresh.
Following these simple apartment cleaning tips will make your return home so much easier and more pleasant.
For information about living at one of our Marquette apartments or to schedule a tour, contact us today.Back to all posts